10.07.2010

Precious, Precious, Precious. Full-Force, Full-Force, Full-Force.

WEDDING! AHH!

Wow. I cannot believe that W-Day is really this close. Seems like yesterday I was blowing Barrett's phone up waiting (impatiently) for him to JUST DO IT! Now we are about two weeks away from the BIG BIG DAY! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of showers. His family, mine, couples, her family. Whew. Lots of presents for Nicole and Barrett, lots of present writing down and bow coordinating for me!

This week is another exciting one. Yesterday afternoon, I picked up some missing odds and ends for my biggest responsibility-THE BACHELORETTE PARTY! I had what I will call a day of debauchery, visiting several stores that I would normally not frequent... Today, I'm shopping with fellow bridesmaid Charli and preparing food and, um, other things, for the party Saturday. Tomorrow, I'll be heading out to West End to attend a dress fitting-YAY!

How cute will we be in these tanks?!
Then Saturday is MY big day! Since Nicole asked me to be the MOH, I have felt compelled to give her the most amazing and fun "last fling" she could ever imagine. I'm trying not to hype it up too much in my mind so it doesn't have such high expectations to live up to, but seriously. That's really hard not to do! Aside from it being Nicole's last night out as a free woman, it will also be the first time the Fab Five (Nicole, Julie, Jessie, Charli, and myself) have all been together in a REAAAAAALY long time. So how can that not be epic?!? I won't divulge the plans, just in case we get a little crazy HA, but I will tell you that we will be painting the town pink!

I've said it before and I will say it again, I am so honored to be a part of Nicole's special day and all the events leading up to it. She has gone out of her way to include me and to welcome me to any and all events, big or small. Her family has been so kind to me and accepting. I just can't tell you how important that is to me.

15 days and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment