2.17.2011

Until Now.

I've been so lucky to have so many people support me throughout my education. My teachers, administrators, family, friends, and community have always stood behind me and many others, helping promote our success through education. Because of this superior support I received, I have chosen the education field as my profession to support those generations to come in the same way.

Unfortunately, that support will end once I begin my career if many of our elected officials have their way. There is currently an anti-teacher attack plaguing our state capital that will have a HUGE effect on me and so many others throughout our careers. If you believe that a teacher needs continued support, please contact your legislator and tell them to vote NO on anti-teachers bills.

Thousands of educators across the state and myself would greatly appreciate it.

House Members

Senate Members

1 comment:

  1. I'm in your corner, Kayla, and in the corner of the thousands of teachers who also need our support!

    ReplyDelete