2.07.2011

Wish List, The Birthday Edition.

As you all know, my birthday is coming up. And there are only 23 short shopping days left, my friends! Since my Christmas List worked famously, I thought I'd try one for my favorite day of the year too. Without further delay, here it is!


Kindle


Sugarland/Little Big Town Tickets for me and Allie!


Wilton Decorating Tips Set


Zippidy Tote in Hello, Dahlia


Zip ID Case in Hello, Dahlia


Empire Records


Return to Tiffany™ Pearl Bracelet

Does that not SCREAM Me?!

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Olga Canvas Flat Sneakers - Red Size 10


Sperry Topsider "Bahama" Size 9.5 in White


I usually hate gift cards, but I will (hopefully) need lots of new skinny summer clothes, so gift cards might come in handy!





If anyone needs a shipping address, feel free to ask ;)

1 comment:

  1. It truly terrifies me that there is another soul on this planet that is so much like me. The only difference is that I color-code my lists by priority and start with something ridiculously expensive so that the rest of it seems like a great deal!

    ReplyDelete