7.18.2012

Said yes to the dress!

Well, I said yes to the dress. I'm so excited! But let me just tell you, this whole secret bridal look is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. First, they want you to get attached to this guy. You, in turn, want to tell him everything cause he is your best friend and the one you celebrate even the smallest victories with. Then, he gives you a ring and the secrets start rolling in! CRAZY! I want to tell Andrew about my dress SO BAD because I want to tell him everything I'm excited about. BUT I CAN'T AND IT'S KILLING ME! It's gonna be a long 11 months.

In other news, we got engagement pictures made by my fabulous friend, Shelby of Seasons of Love Photography. There are hardly words to describe how fabulous they are, so I'll let them speak for themselves. Check them out here!

1 comment: