2.12.2014

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: girl, Rebecca Carolyn Haley
Weight gain: -15 pounds, still. I attribute it to my need for salad and fruit.
Maternity clothes: 100% of the time. Trying to skimp by wearing non-maternity shirts, but usually it doesn't work out. They just aren't long enough to cover the elastic waistband.
Stretch marks: No! I put the lotion on the skin every day.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Like a freaking angel. I've been feeling more energized lately (Thank you Jesus) but am usually in bed around 9.
Best moment this week: Friday night while laying in bed, I made Andrew poke my belly and leave his hand there hoping he would feel her moving. He didn't feel it, but I sure could! She would kick right where his hand was! I'm calling this our first family interaction. It was so cool!
Worst moment this week:Monday. I'll leave it at that.
Miss anything:TMI Time! Normal bras. I'm having a hard time accepting my recent...developments.
Movement: YES!
Cravings: Food in general. I've been hungry this week.
Queasy or sick: Randomly sick. I think I've been bragging about not being sick too much and karma came back around. Even still, I will take the occasional sickness over constant puking any day.
Looking forward to: 20 weeks ultrasound on a nicer machine! I'm hoping for clearer pictures! Also, getting in to my exercise routine. Andrew and I are joining a gym as his valentine's present. I'm hoping to get moving and help me stay in better shape to prepare for Becca's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment