2.12.2014

21 Weeks



How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: girl, Rebecca Carolyn Haley
Weight gain: -12 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes, please! Current rocking a really cute black maternity maxi dress!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In, however, I can definitely tell a difference in it's depth.
Sleep: Again, yes please! Loving my sleepy time.
Best moment this week: Seeing Andrew's reaction to the 20 weeks ultrasound. He hasn't been able to make a doctor's visit since December and oh how this sweet girl has changed! It was so sweet to see the delight and surprise on his precious face.

Worst moment this week:Sciatic pain is real. Luckily, I've gotten some nice advice from fellow mommas and a chiropractor and I'm finding some relief.
Miss anything:Usually this is my place to complain about missing booze, BUT I found a delicious sorbet at Jeni's Ice Cream-Reisling Pear. Jesus Mary and Joseph. It hit the spot.
Movement: YES! Even from the outside! Poor Andrew hasn't been able to feel it (he has to learn some patience haha), but my sister has and one of my sweet girls at school did too!
Cravings: Orange Juice. Yum.
Queasy or sick: My heartburn has returned and I've had a few mishaps from it, but otherwise still doing well.
Looking forward to: My cousin Jana and my baby girls growing up together! Jana is the closest in age to me in my huge extended family. We grew up together and I'm so excited for our girls to grow up together too! She is due one day after me and I can't wait for Becca and Monroe to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment