4.16.2014

30 Weeks


How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: girl, Rebecca Carolyn Haley
Weight gain: Finally broke even this week! As awful as it was, I'm thankful for my early on sickness. Knowing I won't have much to lose is nice.
Maternity clothes: LOVING dresses-both maternity and some of my regular ones. Thank you nice weather.
Stretch marks: Found one this very morning. I'm having a bit of a time with it. I know it's a part of pregnancy that most everyone experiences, however I still have a long way to go and a long way to grow. Stretch marks now=many more to come.
Belly button in or out: In but it's very shallow!
Sleep: Sleep? You mean my best friend? I'm loving sleep and sleeping well for the most part. I'm not super exhausted yet, but I love an early bedtime.
Best moment this week: Getting things done! I love marking things off my baby prep to do list. This weekend, we worked in the yard and in the flowerbeds to prepare them for spring and summer. I mowed, raked, mulched-the whole 9 yards. Any pregnant woman that acts like she can't do anything is crazy. Do I need to take more breaks? Certainly. But I love being a productive momma! Things are really coming together in Becca's bedroom too. It makes me feel better and less anxious to know that we are getting more prepared for her arrival!
Worst moment this week:Patience. As the school year comes to an end, so does my patience for nonsense (see photo). Add an ever growing belly to that and you've got me for the next six weeks or so. I'm having to count to ten and take deep breaths on a daily basis...

Miss anything:Bloody Mary's and beer. As the weather gets nicer, I dream of how fantastic it would be to enjoy a nice frosty beverage. Just a few more weeks...
Movement: Constantly. Every doctor or nurse that has touched me comments on how active she is. Also, lattes make her crazy.
Queasy or sick: Just the usual heartburn attacks.
Looking forward to: Finishing her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment