3.28.2014

27 Weeks


How far along: 27 weeks
Gender: girl, Rebecca Carolyn Haley
Weight gain: -3 pounds-but quickly gaining :(
Maternity clothes: Still getting away with some regular shirts with camis. Mostly maternity though. Can it please get warm so I can start wearing dresses??
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In, but not for long I fear...
Sleep: Not going so well. Between the carpal tunnel that I've newly acquired and overall discomfort, I haven't been getting much rest. It's making for a very pleasant person.
Best moment this week: Spending a long weekend away with my love. We went to Gatlinburg over Spring Break to watch Jacob play baseball. It was a nice change of pace from good ole Rob Co and it was also fantastic to spend time with Andrew and his family!
Worst moment this week:Oncoming sinus infection. Yuck.
Miss anything:Z-pacs. I can only take certain antibiotics to treat this sinus infection, and those certain medicines make me super sick to my stomach. So it's suffer through the infection time. Zithromax, I miss you.
Movement: Constantly. She is a mover and a shaker for sure.
Queasy or sick: My heartburn has returned and I've had a few mishaps from it, but otherwise still doing well.
Looking forward to: The Cher concert on Monday with my mom and sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment