11.18.2010

Christmas List!

I love Christmas. And I REALLY love making a Christmas List! We always make them at my grandma's house on Thanksgiving but I can never think of what to put on it when I'm on the spot. So here are some things I'd like this year and links to where you can buy them! Some might think this is rude. I, however, think it's considerate. Shopping at the click of a button my friends!

Charms for my Pandora Bracelet


Hangin' Out Wristlet in Night and Day

The History of Mathematics: An Introduction Ok I know that seems weird, but college books are expensive!

Exceptional Children: An Introduction to Special EducationAnd again, I know. These are my most expensive books for the semester!

Old Navy Women's The Sweetheart Boot-Cut Jeans Size 12Tall in a dark washReally, I like most any pant from Old Navy. The key is the rise- The Sweetheart. Love it. And TALL!


Old Navy Women's Perfect Khakis 12Tall in Rawhide



Glee Albums





Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo Wii)

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kamisse Cuffed Slouch Boots - Grey Size 9.5

Kodak EasyShare C183 14MP Digital Camera Bundle Includes 2AA Rechargeable Batteries, Wall Charger, and Neoprene Case, 3x Zoom, 3" LCD, One Button Upload in Red

Ok, I think that's probably enough. As we all know, I like cardigans, anything red, Coach Bags, Raybans, shoes, Alabama. You all know the general things. Hope this list makes everyone's life much easier :)

1 comment: