12.11.2013

12 Weeks!



I've decided to be that annoying person and blog my weekly look. Here's some fun facts to document the journey!

How far along: 12 weeks
Gender: Not sure yet. One of my coworkers did a voodoo magic predictor and says boy. We will see in about 6 weeks!
Weight gain: -20 pounds. In the past eight weeks, I've had the flu and a stomach virus. That plus the morning all day sickness has been a nice combination for my figure.
Maternity clothes: Not yet. My normal clothes are actually fitting better with all the weight loss. Starting to get snug in the waistband though.
Stretch marks: Not yet. Any suggestions for those are welcomed!
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: We have had some snow days in the past week, so I'm feeling pretty good right now. Sleeping is my number one favorite activity these days.
Best moment this week: Having the energy to finish up Christmas shopping with Andrew on Monday night. I've been so tired that my trips haven't been that successful. SO GLAD to be finished up now!
Worst moment this week: Puking in general. Whether from stomach virus or just normal sickness. Crossing my fingers that it passes soon!
Miss anything: I have been wanting a glass of champagne lately. I think knowing it's holiday time and that I can't have it makes me want it even more!
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: Salad. I can't get enough. Sperry's salad bar, I'm looking at you.
Queasy or sick: All. The. Time. I have had some relief the past couple of days. Hoping it's not just a fluke!
Looking forward to: Doctor's visit on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment