6.24.2010

So, What's It About?

Jason-->


I've been pretty excited about this new blog business, so I've been telling anyone and everyone that will listen to check it out. When talking to my bff turned boyfriend turned bff again (trust us, its better that way), Jason about my fantastic new addition to cyber space, he says, "So, what's it about?" Honestly, I hadn't even thought about that! I just felt like I'd have the field of dreams of blogs I guess (get it, if you post it, the words will come!! I crack myself up). So after some thought while sitting in class (oops!), I decided on a mash-up of things to include here in my blog. First, I'll go for the usual suspects like the goings-ons of my life. But then, you fine readers are so lucky to get my commentary on everything from celebrity gossip to sports to my real favorite-TELEVISION!!! Something I'm gonna really try to do and do well is a high/low for the week. I stole this from another blog, but I really liked it, so all's fair in love and blogging right?

At any rate, there's what you have to look forward to, my friends! Lucky, lucky YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment