11.14.2010

Bittersweet.

This weekend brought on an end and a beginning in the lives of two of my cousins. Yesterday was Treavor's last high school football game. While he didn't get to play because of an unfortunate injury, it was still pretty hard for me to accept that it was really over. We all know of my partial feelings for Treavor. And football has been one of our greatest common interests. I've enjoyed watching him play ball for over ten years and to know that I probably will never see him play again is a little rough...



But luckily, the end of his football career came directly at the beginning of Whitley's time with dance. I danced for many years long ago and was really excited when Whitley decided to join the dance team at school. Today was her first competition, and it was SO FUN! Brought me back to my olden days of dance recitals complete with sponge rollers and crazy makeup. Her team did AWESOME! They won first place AND were grand champions in the school team division. So proud of her and so excited to have something to hopefully bond a little more with her over.














Not a great video, but you get the idea. They were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment