7.18.2010

High/Low



HIGH

This Friday, Nicole and I went to have dinner and catch up with some old friends from college round one, Jenna and Amy. I think that they are pretty much the equivalent of Nicole and I as far as their friendship goes, and I just love them both to death. These two girls welcomed us to Austin Peay and into our sorority more than any others did. They took us in, gave us an excellent example of how to act and who to be around, and became great friends! I don't see them very often since I left school, but when I do, its always a good time and seems like no time has passed since our last hang out. Both Jenna and Amy are in Nicole's wedding and I'm really looking forward to spending more time with them! Love you girls!

LOW

Anyone that knows me, knows I have a love affair with sleep. I love to sleep and can do so at pretty much anytime. This love though, gets in the way of life a lot. Like Friday when I slept through two classes or yesterday when I slept from 9 am until 4 pm. Bum much? I really gotta get control of this, cause seriously? it's not a good habit.

Not a lot happened this week, so I don't have anything to report on. Maybe next week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment