8.29.2010

Day 1. Your Best Friend

This should come as no surprise since I've written about her many times before. And it's kind of funny that this post is coming at this time of year. Five years ago, Nicole and I moved into Sevier Hall on Austin Peay's campus knowing of each other, but certainly not knowing each other or being friends. But what I like to think of as fate stepped in and here we are today.

Nicole is one of the most loyal friends I've ever had. She has been there for me during some of the most horrible times in my life. But we have also had more fun than anyone I can think of. She and I have just enough in common to be able to appreciate each other and do things together, but we are enough different to compliment each other's best qualities.

I'm so proud of Nicole's career. She is teaching for her second year at GES and doing an excellent job. She is planning what will be a BEAUTIFUL wedding that I am so excited to be a part of. And somebody, she will have me a precious little baby to spoil and send back home--hopefully not for a while though!

Thanks to my boo, my poopie, and my best friend, Nicole. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment