8.30.2010

Day 2. Your Crush

I could probably go on for days on this post. I'm a perpetually single girl with absolutely no balls to make any moves on any guy I've ever been interested in. So this crush business? I've got it down pat. Am I probably a little old to have these schoolgirl crushes? Yes. Does it happen anyway? Why, YES!

My current crush is a friend. So I'm not gonna be a creeper and write about him. Instead, I'll share about my old boo, Chase. I worked at Regions Bank in Hendersonville for three years. That's where I met and got to know Chase. He was a great customer that came in almost every morning for some C & C--coffee and conversation. Chase is such a sweetheart and as funny as can be. We got to know each other pretty well during the time, and I developed quite the little crush on him. During this time, we both were seeing someone on and off and often times talked about those people. He is now marrying his someone and I couldn't be happier for him. When I say couldn't be happier, I really mean that I was crushed to hear the news. JK JK haha!

I miss getting to chat it up with Chase and see him on a regular basis. I've forgotten his account number, which of course I had memorized as his personal banker! Best of luck to Chase and Sorelle!

1 comment:

  1. Laaaaaaaame. I wanted to hear about your current crush. You cheated!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete