9.07.2010

Day 11.A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

I think I pretty much already covered my topic for today in another post, so I'll spare you all that reading again. But just for kicks, I'll write another little diddy about my Aunt Linda!

(Aunt Linda is standing, also pictured is my Uncle Perry-sweet hair and beard!, Dad, Dad's sister Polly, and my great-great grandmother Polly)

My Aunt Linda passed away when I was in eighth grade. She was an outstanding lady that I am so happy to know, even if for just a little while. I would really love to talk to Aunt Linda now to hear ALL those stories I know she has to have. Aunt Linda was a débutante and was Miss Belmont back in her younger days. She taught school in California where she met my beloved Carolyne (who I'd also love to chat it up with!). I can just imagine all the things she's seen and experiences she's been through. I think as an adult, I would appreciate her even more than I did as a child.

Also, just a reminder of what I'm doing...here's the list again!

No comments:

Post a Comment