9.13.2010

Day 16. Someone That’s Not in Your State/Country

First off, I'll start by saying Hello Again! Sorry I've been sketchy on the posting, but I've been out of town and quite frankly, just lazy. Also, the past couple of days have been pretty redundant in my opinion, so if you'd like to know who those people were, read older posts and I bet you'll figure it out.

Now on to the task at hand. Someone not in my state or country. Since I don't know anyone in another country, I'm gonna go with the state business. I have a huge family that is stretched over several states, but a big portion lives in Northern Kentucky. So that means there are lots of great people in my life to write about. And that also means it's SO HARD to choose just one! But nonetheless, I can't write about everybody, so the honor goes to my cousin Danielle!

Danielle is just a few years older than me, so growing up, she had that older and much cooler vibe totally working for her. I remember-or have at least convinced myself-that she always had awesome hair. From what I recall, it was always some color that my mom would never let me have, so naturally, that put her at complete bad ass status. Crazy the things you remember as a kid.

Anyway, fast forward to now. Danielle is married to a wonderful man, Nick. They have four great kids that are all as cute as buttons and that everyone here in Tennessee love, love, LOVES! Danielle is my FB friend too. She always says something nice or encouraging and I don't think she knows how much those little things really mean. She has a voice that she wants to be heard on many of the same issues that are important to me. She is raising her kids to be tolerant, accepting, and level headed, and I find that refreshing and inspiring. All that AND she's as cute as a button.

I'm really excited to see her this weekend at our annual Mother/Daughter trip and hope to visit them very soon! Love you Danielle and all of my family out of state.

No comments:

Post a Comment