9.06.2010

Day 9. Someone You Wish You Could Meet

This one is kind of a hard one. But I've come up with a little something.

I love politics. I love the whole election process...the campaigning, the voting, the anticipation-ALL OF IT! I have a great respect for most any politician, simply because I know that they are under an insane amount of pressure and our country is literally weighing down on their shoulders. Which leads me to.....



Any president, past or present. I think it would be such an honor to meet the President. Like seriously, he's running this show! What an outstanding person he (or hopefully she someday) must be! Now, I'm a self-proclaimed crazy liberal. And why I don't agree with everything that some of our past presidents have done, it would still be so awesome to meet them! I mean really, how many of you have met a president??! Yeah, didn't think so. So please Mr. President(s), PICK ME!

1 comment:

  1. You and I are so much alike in so many ways, but are SOOOOO DIFFERENT in so many other ways. ;) Crazy Liberal? Yes. Love for POLITICS?? NO. Election process, monetary aspect of it all, lies lies lies, LOCAL POLITICS, agh... I hate it! This is a really cool little 30 day thingy. It's so neat to learn these things!

    ReplyDelete