9.09.2010

Day 12. The Person You Hate Most/Caused You A Lot of Pain

When I started this project, there were several days that I read through and dreaded. Today's post is definitely one of those days.

I don't believe that anyone should truly hate any other person. I'm one of those that thinks if you have hatred in your heart, you can never truly love. I also like resolve from situations and problems, so naturally, hate doesn't really work well with that. There is one particular person though that easily comes to ming when hatred is brought up. I am leery to discuss her, not because I don't want everyone to know (I mean seriously, I write all the time about my life-I'm not a private person), but because I'm afraid of what little reader might see it.

With that said, I will tell you that there is indeed a person that I resent and that I would be perfectly happy with never seeing, knowing, or hearing about ever, ever again. She took advantage of my family at a critical time and hurt (and continues to hurt) the people I love. If you're dying to know who/what I'm referring to, please feel free to message me and I'll be happy to share. Otherwise, in the great words of Forrest Gump, That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment