9.13.2010

Day 17. Someone From Your Childhood

Yay for this day! I've been excited for this one the WHOLE TIME!

So this might be a shocker to some of my readers, but my best friend as a child was this boy Jacob. Jacob's sister, Janna, was friends with my sister. We went to church together. We went to school together, so naturally, Jacob and I were friends. He and I would spend the night at one house, while Janna and Tiffany would go to the other. And OMG we had so much fun--stop being dirty, we were children. Jacob and I would just play and play and play. Like seriously, Power Rangers, riding bikes, playing in the woods or my his all time fav-MY SIZE BARBIE!! ALL THE TIME! I loved him to death and still do.

Funny thing is, we grew up! And it was no longer appropriate for us to sleep in the same room. So 15 years ago in October (I only remember because it was when Whitley was born) was our last little sleepover fun. Jacob and I stayed friends though since we were in school together still. I cheered him on in football and basketball. We had class and shared memories and we there for each other when we needed to be. Jacob served as an excellent role model to my cousin, Treavor and now even coaches him in football at GHS. I'm so happy to have him around and so proud of all the great things he has accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment