9.16.2010

Day 19. Someone That Pesters Your Mind

Man. Could I write about this for days! I'm really irritated these days on LOTS of things and by lots of people. But more than any single person, a group of people, or really a mindset of a group of people irritate me more than anyone.

I was raised to be a tolerant and accepting person. I believe that everyone has the right to live in what ever way they choose to do. I'm all for what you do in the privacy of your own home is YOUR BUSINESS!! Therefore, I really hate it when people feel like they are the boss of others. If you want to be a Muslim, or if you're gay, or if you want to wear a meat dress a la Lady Gaga, then do it to it! It's not my business, choice, or concern. Please for the love of God, do what it is that makes YOU happy.

I hate reading or hearing of people that want to impress their own opinions and beliefs on others. The BEST thing about our country is that we ALL have the right to live in the way we see fit. As long as it's not hurting another individual, JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT! And mind your own business. Seriously. It's not mine or anyone else's business!

No comments:

Post a Comment